Do You Have any Questions?
Submit a quote or an enquiry form to get in touch with our team!
Civil Products - Ductile Iron
GDP have a range of ductile iron civil products, which are available in:
- Solid top ductile iron lids in both square and circular options and feature an anti-slip pattern
- Cast infill ductile iron lids – are a lighter option for transportation/installation compared to solid top lids and feature a hard wearing concrete surface once the product has been processed/installed
Both options are compliant to AS3996 and are available in Class B, D and G and multi-part covers.
Ductile Iron lids are commonly used in:
- Internal applications
- Commercial and Industrial areas
- Electrical and Communication
- Docks and ports
- Roads and carriageways
- Trade waste, sewer and stormwater
Lifting keys are available for sale on request.
Brass and stainless steel edging can be installed on the GDP ductile iron cover range to provide a high-end flooring finish, which is commonly used in boutique shopping precincts, government buildings, upmarket residential apartment buildings and commercial offices.
If you still can’t find the ductile iron civil products you are looking for, contact our sales team.
|Part Number||Description||Class Rating|
|CDS44B||450 x 450mm Clear Opening||Class B|
|CDS44D||450 x 450mm Clear Opening||Class D|
|CDS66B||600 x 600mm Clear Opening||Class B|
|CDS66D||600 x 600mm Clear Opening||Class D|
|CDS69B||600 x 900mm Clear Opening||Class B|
|CDS69D||600 x 900mm Clear Opening||Class D|
|CDS99B||900 x 900mm Clear Opening||Class B|
|CDS99D||900 x 900mm Clear Opening||Class D|