Do You Have any Questions?
Submit a quote or an enquiry form to get in touch with our team!
Concrete Wheel Stops
GDP supplies concrete wheel stops (also known as car stops) to compliment our range of products commonly used in both indoor and outdoor car parks.
As per AS2890.1:2004, where the height of a kerb is greater then 100mm, concrete wheel stops should be used.
- Prevents vehicles from parking too far forward and inhibiting shared areas such as pedestrian walkways
- Bevelled front and rear edge to reduce the risk of a vehicle rolling the wheel stop over upon contact
- Reduces the risk of property and vehicles being damaged
- GDP’s 1650mm option meets Australian Standards AS2890.1:2004 for on-street parking
- 2000mm option is also available where required (e.g. wider vehicle parking areas)
- Able to be secured in place with two spikes and/or bolts
- Suitable for installation on concrete or asphalt surfaces
|CWS16||1650mm long concrete wheel stop|
|CWS20||2000mm long concrete wheel stop|